When it comes to renewing your Thailand passport or applying for a visa, it's crucial to have a photo that fully adheres to their specific requirements. To ensure that your passport or visa application proceeds smoothly without any delays caused by an inadequate photo, Thailand e-Visa Photos is here to help. With their expertise, you can trust them to prepare passport photos that meet all the necessary criteria accurately on the first attempt.
Prior to your international travels, it's advisable to visit our website to confirm whether your upcoming trip requires a visa. With the convenience of processing most visa applications online, you'll save valuable time, effort, and money.
When submitting images for yourThailand eVisa application, it's crucial to adhere to specific image requirements to ensure a successful application process. These guidelines typically include specifications like size, background colour, facial expressions, and other technical aspects. Following these requirements accurately will help expedite your application and ensure that your visa photo meets the necessary criteria for approval.
For a comprehensive understanding of the Thailand passport and visa photo requirements, it's important to delve into more detailed guidelines. While the Quick Facts provided a starting point, there are additional specifications to consider, whether you're opting for professional photography or taking the photo yourself. To ensure a streamlined process for your passport and visa photos, familiarise yourself with the following elaborated rules:
By adhering to these detailed guidelines, you can navigate the intricacies of passport and visa photo requirements, ensuring your application process goes smoothly.
In the current era of rising expenses and relatively stagnant incomes, the desire to save money is universal. Embarking on global travels doesn't necessitate draining your funds, and obtaining the correct travel documents shouldn't either. Opting for the traditional approach to passport and visa photos, such as acquiring them at a drug store or post office, can be more expensive. On average, you can expect to spend around 524 THB for a set of two pictures. This expense is coupled with the hassle of navigating congested traffic and enduring long queues.
However, there's no justification for investing your precious time and hard-earned money in such a manner. At e-Visa Photos, you have the luxury of convenience and affordability. A set of photos is priced at 220 THB. Isn't that a more appealing option?
For a seamless and exceptional passport or visa photo process, there's no need to search further than e-Visa Photos. Our user-friendly website empowers you with complete control over your photos. With just a smartphone or tablet, you can effortlessly navigate our passport photo booth. You can leave the specifics to our experienced team; they will handle all the necessary details. We assure you that all images are fully compliant with government regulations. In the event that you aren't entirely satisfied with your photo, you can retake it until you're content, without any extra charges.
Any questions or concerns? Rest assured, our dedicated staff is available around the clock, 24/7, to address them. Allow us the opportunity to enhance your vacation experience and alleviate the stress associated with planning. We're confident that you won't be disappointed with our services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Thailand Passport and Visa Photo Requirements and Size:
What are the photo specifications for Thailand passport and visa applications?
- The passport photo size should be 2 inches x 2 inches, while the visa photo size is 60mm by 40mm.
Can I submit black and white photos for my passport or visa application?
- No, only colour photos are accepted; black and white photos will be rejected.
What is the recommended head size and position in the photo?
- The head should take up 70-80% of the photo, and it should be centred and facing forward.
How recent should the photo be?
- The photo must have been taken within the last six months.
What kind of background is acceptable?
- The background should be solid white; avoid patterns or prints.
Can I smile in the photo?
- No, smiling is not permitted. Maintain a neutral expression with your mouth closed.
Can I wear glasses in the photo?
- Glasses are acceptable as long as they don't have thick frames, lenses don't produce glare, and there's no tint on the glass.
What should I ensure about my eyes in the photo?
- Your eyes should be open and directed towards the camera. Avoid red-eye, as digital alterations are not allowed.
Can I wear headgear in the photo?
- Generally, headgear is not allowed, except for religious or medical reasons. In any case, your face and ears must be fully visible.
Is there a specific requirement for attire or clothing?
- Avoid wearing uniforms and light-coloured clothing.
Are there any specifications for beards?
- While not specifically mentioned, a general guideline is that if you usually have a beard, it's usually acceptable.
How many photos do I need to submit with my application?
- You will need to submit two photos as part of your passport or visa application.
These FAQs provide a comprehensive overview of the essential details about Thailand's passport and visa photo requirements and size.